The Best AR-15 Brass Deflectors Around
The best AR15 brass deflector you didn't know you needed. Our AR15 Brass Deflector is Patent-Approved and made right here in Eugene, Oregon. This shell deflector is great for left-handed shooters and to reduce burns.
Enhance Your Marksmanship
Take your aim to the next level.
Our AR15 Brass Deflector is designed to fit Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper receivers and works best shooting 5.56 NATO and .223 Rem. It attaches with 3M adhesive and includes an adhesion promoter and cleaner to be used before attaching to the weapon. This brass deflector is an addition to the existing AR15 shell deflector. It is made from a thermoplastic elastomer to absorb the impact and deflect shells near the shooter.
Who are the AR15 Brass Deflectors for?
- AR-15 brass deflector for left handed
- Long-range precision shooters
- Ranges where there is no divider between shooting bays
- Someone who is saving brass makes it easier to find, pick up, and keeps the brass from being damaged
- Ranges with a divider to keep the brass from bouncing back off the divider into the shooter
- Several customers even reported to us that it cut down the amount of excess gas from getting in his face when shooting suppressed.
AR15 Brass Deflector Enhancements
You'll go without it.
How-To Install Your AR-15 Brass Deflector
You can get started in 3 simple steps!
Make sure firearm is unloaded
Pre-check placement to insure dust cover can function correctly
Once adhesion promoter is fully dry, carefully place shell deflector
Do not store the firearm with pressure directly on the deflector.
Room temperature or warmer is optimal.
We’re proud to help make installing solar more affordable, accessible and easier for everyone!
We switched over from a competitor to SolarPlanSets.com and we have zero complaints. Everything is better; customer service, speed, and ease of use. We recommend these good folk to every installer owner we meet.
Adam W., muON Solar
Absolutely amazing turnaround, accuracy, and terrific customer service! We have multiple installers per week and can’t see ourselves going elsewhere! This will help control costs and lower your soft costs.
Jim M., RepairMySolarPanels.com